Monday, April 16, 2012

Come meet my Ella.

Isn't she just so pretty!! This beautiful dress form was given to me by my dear and sweet friend, Ms. Olga I almost had a heart attack when she said she was mine, love her. I knew I had to put her up, but since I don't have a scrapbooking room, I proudly display her in my living room.
I'm going to have so much fun changing her looks, lol.
I started out by paining her this creamy off white, she was natural wood. The crown on top, belongs to my sister Dolly. It was her wedding crown, she got married at 16 and is still married to her hubby of almost 30 years. I still remember that day because she looked so beautiful and he looked so hansom in his Class A uniform.
The altered collar and dragonfly pendant was also given to me by Ms. Olga. The altered domino, I made and this one is my favorite. The other jewelry and pin is from my vintage collection. I'm in love with my Ella. Thank you so much Ms. Olga I will give her a happy home.






10 comments:

  1. Ms Ella is definitely gorgeous. But she is even more beautiful in person. Olga really is generous. Have fun changing her styles and can't wait to see the next one. TFS. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just beautiful! I love mine too! So much fun!
    ~Donna~

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Marlene, Your miss Ella is Gorgeous, You transformed that wood into creamy yumminess. OMG your sister must have been so beautiful in that crown. The vintage jewelry is so wonderful. Hugs and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Marlene, what a beautiful gift of your friend! I love how you painted it creamy white and the beautiful things you used to decorate it. Your altered domino is so pretty! Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ella...Ms. Olga is a true treasured friend. Your vintage jewelry is beautiful. I adore your altered domino. Enjoy Miss Ella and her presence in your home. Blissful...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh MY! Ella is Gorgeous! She looks devine and will be so much fun for you to display all your beautiful vintage jewelry! Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marleen!!! You so have to do a video on this beauty, and soooooo deserving of it!!! Please I'd love to see it, and that awesome domino you did!!!
    Love yah xx:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is beautiful Marlene. What a wonderful gift. I am hoping my surprise comes in Pink but I think it will be blue instead. Either way healthy and it will be beautiful right?
    I sent you a message through YT, I hope you got it. Big hugs girl
    Pea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, she is gorgeous :)
    I love how you dressed her up, stunning.
    Such a sweet gift.
    I have a dress form but she is wire in a beautiful cream colour. I was planning on putting my ribbons on here, for a skirt.
    We will see. Mine is named Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment