Wednesday, March 14, 2012

More beautiful ATCs.

Hi friends, I've been missing from my blog for a while. I've had lots of work come my way. I do feel blessed and I'm very grateful but, I'm a little bit tired. I've also been working on some organizational projects at home, scrapbook related and I'll show you my progress latter.
I've been wanting to post these beauties for a few weeks now, but I've had no time. Here they are, some more beautiful ATCs. These are from a private swap I did with Ms. ANA. The first picture is of a wall hanging sign she found will junking around, I just love it. LOOK at all this goodness.
Can you believe, these are her first ATCs ever. We were exchanging one and she did all of these. Yes, she is hooked. Love them ALL. Thanks you Ms. Ana.











4 comments:

  1. Such pretty atc's. Amazing work for her first cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ms Marlene. So nice to know you are back. I am glad you liked them. But no, I am not hooked. I only have made these for you. I am hooked on pins and pin cushions. I can't seem to stop making them. I had my first actual this week. It is of course, of a pin cushion and pins. Tammy on youtube, her channel sscrafter1, contacted me to do a swap. I agreed. I am loading up my first video now as I am commenting you. I will email you when it is loaded so that you could see it. it is not the best quality but I will get it. Practice makes perfect.
    can't wait to see your new and improved shelves with all your goodies on it.
    ANA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Ms Ana is such a dear and beautiful lady and her work is so gorgeous, but you do amazing work too so enjoy all your goodies. I purchased some Sugar Nellie digi stamps from Funky Kits and I am coloring them and should be posting some new stuff soon. Hugs and god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marlene,
    ATCs are so much fun!
    I received your Celebrate Spring ATCs yesterday, so happy you joined in the swap!
    enJOY a lovely weekend,
    Kimberly

    PS-thanks so much for the beautiful hostess gifties, they are a treasure!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment