Monday, March 26, 2012

Re-decorating and changing things up a bit.

I've been very productive these past few weeks, having so much fun. But, not creating and making art projects. I've been working on projects around the house. Sometimes I wonder how I ever find the time, but I do because I love decorating too.
So far I've sanded, primed, painted, upholstered, sewn new curtains and spruced up an old lamp a client gave me.
I've also finished priming, painting and organising more baskets that I got at Target. It feels so good to get things done and I'm so happy how it all turned out. I'm really loving this new shabby chic look that I'm going for. It's all so crispy white with hints of pink and green, so girly ..... poor hubby. LOL, he says he's happy if I'm happy.














7 comments:

  1. Everything is so pretty!!!!
    Love what you have done!!!
    Suzann ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss Marlene....I think he's a keeping ♥ Like Bernie always tells me "For you ANYTHING babe!!!" Gotta love our hubbies :) FABULOUS shabby chic look my friend. Love your curtains, the new chair cover, the lamp shades and that armoire....HELLO IT'S AMAZING!!! MISS YOU girlie!!! Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, You really have been a busy bee. So far everything looks great. Can't wait to see the finished pictures.
    TFS. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! your home is beautiful Marlene x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marlene I am so happy to find your blog once again. I had lost it with blogger somehow. I have missed your wonderful creative style and blissful inspiration. Happy again...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marlene these turned out beautiful, love the light

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment