Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Loving my new bubblegum machine.

Look what I found while searching for vintage treasures in central Florida. This, so cute bubblegum machine was candy apple red, after lightly sanding her a bit. I painted her in this beautiful pink ballerina shade of pink and I just love how she turned out. The top is glass and it holds my favorite white and cream vintage button collection.

The little LOVE sign is new to my valentine projects for this year. Super simple, I just used the little frames from Michaels and the letters are from Tattered Angels embossed framed fonts, chipboard alphabet. The ink I used was the Tattered Rose distress ink by Tim Holtz.








10 comments:

  1. Super cute Marlene. What a great find. Love the pink you chose to paint it in.
    The frames are also super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much better filled with buttons than bubble gum! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever and decorative idea to store and display at the same time your buttons. Great color too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gumball machine ! Beautiful idea and a great way to display your buttons. My son has a red gumball machine in his room.....I wonder if he'd mind if he came home from school and it was pink ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marlene! You never stop surprising me! The gumball machine with the buttons is just genius! Love it all! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marlene, thank you so much for coming to my blog and being my first follower. It means a lot to me! Your work is wonderful and that bubble machine in soft pink just gorgeous with all those yummy buttons. hugs and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is pretty Awesome, Marlene. I want one now. What a find. TFS... Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet!
    I love it!
    Yummy...
    Hugs,
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ideas! That bublegum machine is totally awesome! Love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marlene,
    Me again!! Hehee! Oh my goodness! I just am in LOVE with this bubble gum machine!! I can not wait to do this!! Love love love!! ;-0
    xoxoxo
    Cheyl;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment