Monday, January 9, 2012

My perpetual calendar.

This was such a fun project to create. I've been wanting to make one of these for a while now, but I had no idea how to start it. I looked around for inspiration and this is what I came up with.
I used library cards for the actual journaling. For the monthly dividers I used tags and tab cards. Most of the die cuts and papers are from 7 Gypsy and a little K & Company. I had the most fun putting together all the charms, loved making this project.

















12 comments:

  1. You are so amazing, my friend!!! I love this perpetual calendar with all the tags and charms, and other embellishments -- too charming indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marlene, that is amazing!! there is so much "stuff" in there!
    I'm sure you had great fun makng that, did you post a video?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlene....happy new year!!! may 2012 bring all that you desire...I love your calender,what a great way to use and enjoy all the delicious things that we collect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty idea and nicely done. It is gorgeous. Love all the embellishments you added. The embellishments is what makes this calendar so gorgeous.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! It's a feast for the eyes. So many wonderful embellies for the eyes to discover and fall in love with. Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marlene, your work is soooo beautiful!!You have a good eye for colour, and such sweet subjects. GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is so far over the top! This is gorgeous and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW you made all those? Incredible!
    Following along now!

    x
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marlene, I loved this darling calendar! Great ideas and your lovely touches made it an amzing project.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    Linda
    http://lasteve1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment