Sunday, January 29, 2012

Loving the peacefull country side of North Carolina.

It was such a beautiful and serene drive down the little winding country roads of rural North Carolina. It was just gorgeous! What I liked best was that just about every farm kept the original farm house that was on the property. The old farm house was usually in the very front of the property and the new huge farm house was towards the back.
I just had to get down and take pictures of them. You just can't help but to think of the farmers that once lived in them. Some of the old farm houses had trees just growing right inside of them, but they were still standing. I found that so beautiful.

We visited a few history sites and of course did a bit of junking around too.




















3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful. Love the farm with the tree right in front of it. I am sure you had a great time seeing all these beauties and then going junking.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so pretty,always lots of flowers,pearls,beads ect. You take awesome photos too. The farm houses make me think of little house on the prairie(I still watch that show). You are so creative and talented. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlene, of course I love this post because I am from and live in North Carolina. So glad you enjoyed the beauty of our state. If you're ever near Raleigh look me up!

    Linda at the French Hen's Nest

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment