Thursday, December 29, 2011

A New Year's Poem for Christians.

I so love this poem! Because it reminds me of how God continues to bless me by changing me from within. HAPPY NEW YEAR! May you spend it surrounded by family, much LOVE and peace.





Instead of making a New Year's resolution consider committing to a biblical solution. Your promises are easily broken, empty words, though earnestly spoken.
But God's word transforms the soul by his Holy Spirit making you whole, as you spend time alone with Him. He WILL change you from within.

-- Mary Fairchild

5 comments:

  1. Love the words you have typed marlene, and the picture does spell it out.
    Love it, and thank you for sharing.
    xx Hugz for a safe New Year
    Gaza and I, to Ur family

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true Marlene. We all tend to say for New Years we are going to lose weight, get fit, save more money, spend less, but instead we really should try to follow more HIS words. After all He is the real reason we are all here.
    The poem really is beautiful. And all so true.
    Love the picture. Wouldn't you just love to have a truck like that parked infront of your home? I know I would. Love it.
    Happy New Year to you and James and the girls. Hope your New Years is filled with love and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great poem Marlene. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That poem so suits me!!! LOL!!! Thank you for sharing it!!

    I, too, wish you and your family bring in a very happy and blessed new year!!! I'll be here in 2012 ready to share all our new blogging adventures!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true, This year I have joined a group of people committed to transforming not only ourselves , but the planet. So very rewarding and brings so much happiness and joy to the heart!
    Happy New Year!
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment