Friday, December 2, 2011

The making of my Christmas advent tags.

I fell in love with this project last year. I saw some of the tags while visiting during Scrappy Tuesday at Dale's. Take a look at her YOU TUBE where you can see her finished advent. The original idea came from this BLOG I LOVE this blog!!! They're selling the Christmas advent tag kit this year again. But, since I can't afford it, I've put together all the supplies as best I could. I made some copies of the tags to keep me on track. But remember its your take on it, and since I'm going for a white Christmas wonder land. Get ready for some sparkle and plenty of glitter.













1 comment:

  1. Hey Ms Marlene. I can't believe you have not finished the tags. You started them a while back and you are always so good at finishing projects. Well I am sure you have your reasons. The ones you had done when we were at the Paper Niche and at your house were really nice. Can't wait to see the rest of them.
    Have fun this weekend creating.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment