Friday, December 2, 2011

ATC swap with June.

This private ATC swap I did with my dear friend June. Take a look, they are so beautiful! I met June here on my blog, she has a really nice online STORE She was so kind and generous to mail me some goodies from her stash and from her on line store. I like them so much that I've used some of them already and put the rest of them away. Sorry June that I have no picture of all the lovely extra goodies that you sent with your gorgeous ATCs. Thanks so much for doing this swap with me, I love your work and now a have a piece all to myself.



2 comments:

  1. OM gosh. Those atc's are adorable. Love the pine cones. Where did she get them? They would be perfect for a tag I want to create.
    Enjoy your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely Marlene.
    judy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment