Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cute birthday story.

In my family we make a big deal about birthday parties, mainly for the sake of the little ones. They love to decorate with streamers, balloons and of course the cake. Well today my 3 year old cutie of a nephew calls me to wish me a happy birthday, he goes on to say that he can't tell me that they're planning the "usual" surprise party. He said he can't tell me but, I really needed to be in his house at 5:30 OK. I asked him if he could give me a little hint and then he said "all I'm going to say is that grandma is cleaning the floor" you know, getting the house ready for the party.
This little guy is adorable, he made me a cute card all by himself and you know I'm going to post it latter.
I had a great day with my hubby and a wonderful evening with my family, even my older nephew who is working out of state called me. He was our first born and I still can't believe he is 27.

This is a special day too because is also our wedding aniversary. My hubby and I got away for the weekend and we had a great time all by ourselves.



5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Marlene, this has to be one of the CUTEST stories EVER! Thank so much for sharing, it made me smile and a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU! Hope you had a wonderful day and amazing "surprise" party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marlene;
    What a cute story. Well, I hope you enjoyed your surprise birthday party.
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O my gosh Marlene When you told me the story yesterday morning on the phone I cracked up and now reading it has done the same. He is too cute. I am so happy that you had a wonderful day with Hubby and Family. You are such a great human being and have a heart of gold. Don't ever change how you are. See you soon.
    ANA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary too! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday wishes, and a very happy anniversary!!!

    Your little nephew sounds adorable, and what a funny story!!! He doesn't even realize he's let the cat out of the bag!!! LOL!!! I just love little-ones!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment