Sunday, November 13, 2011

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

To start off, I was off for a WHOLE week and that's unheard off for me. I got to go antiquing in central Florida, great little middle of the week get away. I did find some great goodies. Look what I got, the BOX LIGHT I've been wanting one for a while now, I got the 24" one and OMG it's great. It really makes a big difference in the quality of the pictures.
Take a look at my birthday gifts from family and friends. Thank you everyone for all the love, friendship and well wishes and for making this birthday so special.



















3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry I missed your birthday but it seems you had a great one!!! All your gifts are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ms Marlene. So glad you had a wonderful birthday. Very well deserved week off and birthday celebration with family and friends.
    I can't wait to see the box light. All your goodies are very nice. I am sure you will be shopping soon with the gift cards.
    Thanks for having me over on friday. I had a wonderful time. We have to do it again. Your back yard was so relaxing and lunch outside was so nice.
    Again thank you and thank you for your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems your birthday week was amazing!! I'm happy for you! Can't wait to see how the box light works. Later alligator!
    xoxo
    ~Christina

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment