Sunday, October 23, 2011

White pumpkin vignettes.

This weekend my friend's little girl Nina, well she is actually 12 years old, came over to help me. I gave her a much needed acne cleansing facial for a few hours of her help organizing a few things. Nina said this was her first job, lol. She's smart, adorable and loves to scrapbook with my nieces. I made her a little purse mini album kit that she loved.
We ended up playing with my vintage jewelry. She had some great ideas putting these little vignettes together. I wished my nieces would of been here, they would of had a blast. Thank you Ms. Nina for helping me out.










11 comments:

  1. Hi Marlene,
    How special for you both and such a pretty display.
    Creative hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Marlene. These pumpkins look great. Love the white ones with your vintage findings. Everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is Gracious! What beautiful snap shots! I love all the pumpkin blingage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous vignette. I love the elegance and whimsy of the white pumpkins, silver glitter glam and vintage jewels. Wonderful week ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are drop dead gorgeous! I love your vintage jewelry too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous display. Love the muted colors with tons of sparkle! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness...what STUNNING displays and I can tell the decor throughout your ENTIRE home is BREATH-TAKING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so sweet thanks Naomi, but I'm happy to say that my home is mostly hand me downs, garage sales and thrift shops. Mainly out of necessity, but I love my little home. I've have not been able to aford tiles, so I did the next best thing, I painted the floor. It's holding up pretty good, going on 7 years now.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. all of these pumpkins are gorgeous, I don't know what garage sales you shop at but wow. Would you like to be my personal shopper?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been collection my vintage goodies for a while now. But, I do have to drive about 5 hrs to central Fla to really find the GOODS. But it's a been just junking around,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, Marlene, this looks just GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment