Sunday, October 16, 2011

West Palm scrapbook expo. Super FUN.

This weekend I went to the West Palm scrapbook expo with Ms. Yeya boy, we had a great day. I had gone with her last year too. We stated the day with breakfast, her nice husband and her smart, sweet daughter came along. We did dinner together too, it was nice.
The expo was great! It was really great meeting up with Ms. Mercy there, she is so funny.
I also met some sweet talented ladies and learned a few new techniques. I won a door prize and a really nice clear stamp set from one of the vendors. I found the few things I was looking for, plus you know, a few more goodies.

















8 comments:

  1. Hey Ms MArlene. I guess you did not have the garage sale. Glad you had a great time and found goodies to play with. Can't wait to see all the goodies on your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Marlene!!! Bello trascorrere una giornata con la signora ,nei negozi pieni di chicche !!! Tu sarai bravissima a creare tanti progetti con ciò che hai comperato...baci Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I had been able to go, what did you get? Glad you had a great time! Janet =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marlene, wow, this look wonderful. What a time I could have in there!

    The cards are sooooo beautiful. So glad you had a nice time.

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty samples those are. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with your purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just did a vid on my goodies, check it out Ms. Janet. There is always next year, maybe we call go then. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a great looking expo and looks like loads of fun!!! Looks like some where I would have just love to be myself!!!

    Marlene, congratulations, you won my little candy package I had as a giveaway for Brenda's blog hop. I announced you as the winner on October 9. Please email your mailing info so I can get it out to you. My email is: audreyfrel@sbcglobal.net

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so much awesome inspiration!! What an amazing time :)

    Linda
    http://lasteve1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment