Sunday, September 18, 2011

SUPER SIMPLE AND FAST. THE MAKING OF MY FALL VASE.

This large glass vase has sort of become the focal point in my living room area. I've had this vase for a while now and I change it with the seasons. This is how I do the fall. I start by coiling some burlap, fall leaves and acorns till I get to the top. I then play with the branches and filler material and voila' I'm done.
Simple and fast. It always turnes out a little different, but I always like the end result.












6 comments:

  1. WOW,Marlene, this looks PHENOMENAL!!!
    The fall vase is gorgeous itself, but the candles you added, makes "the picture" stunningly perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene this is lovely...you inspire me to get cracking and get my house into ship shape and change my cdecor a little for winter( i am not one fro great changes!) thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very dramatic and truly makes a statement. I am wishing I had a vase like this. September surrenders to Autumn...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Marlene. This vase arrangement is beautiful. Perfect for FALL.
    Had a great time yesterday scrapping.
    Here is the link for the swap blog I joined.
    http://minialbumscraps.ning.com/.
    Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tall vase and your Fall decorations that go with it. I just did a Fall post today too. That vase can also be used to display other holiday decor...so cool.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment