Friday, September 2, 2011

I COULD HOLD OUT NO MORE! OK, OK I LOVE TO SHOP.

Check out this YUMMYNESS. These are the new My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found Two, paper collections. OMG, they are just so beautiful. After seeing Ms. SHARON'S, The Night Owl Scrapper, You Tube on her haul. That was the last little push I needed, and I got all four collections. Thank you Sharon, I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT THEM!

I also had to get some more 12x12 from my fav. October Afternoon, Five and Dime paper collection. I also picked up some 7 Gypsy goodness and some fabric flowers that I plan to use as inspiration to make my own.

The last 3 picture are of these super cute chipboard pieces that came inside a British magazine,the magazine is called CARD MAKING & paper craft. I'll have to admit I got the magazine just for chipboard pieces.





















2 comments:

  1. marlene i feel ur pain. i just went to hobby lobby and michaels and lets just say hubby wasnt to happy with me when he saw my bags...hugs
    but i luv all the new mme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ms Marlene. You definitely have been shopping alot. I am so glad you have been able to get everything you've wanted. I can't wait to see what you come up with.
    THanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment