Monday, September 5, 2011

Gift for my dear friend Ms. Beth.

This is my first time doing one of these onesies. This one I made for my friend Beth, soon to be a grandma. I used all kinds of different papers. I just wanted them to be primarily pink. I'm sending her some wallet size picture mats so she can mat the pics she wants to put in, at her discretion. The inspiration for my take on this mini was Ms. Ana
We cut these minies together at the Paper Niche a few weeks ago, but I finally got to mine now. Take a peek at her take on it, she also did a boy one, super cute.

















11 comments:

  1. Ohh Marlene,
    These are sooo very cute!
    Can I ask what size they are?
    Well done and thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH -MY-GOD!!! If this is your first, you've really outdone yourself!!! This is the most gorgeous baby onsesie mini I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ms Marlene, This mini is adorable. You did a great job. Love the charms hanging. DOn't you just want to keep making them. Thanks for hooking me on making mini's and pins and pin cushions and shopping. LOL. Can't wait till friday.
    Thanks for all of your inspirations. Your work is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous!! All the details are just so cute & elegant :) The hanging charms are a great touch!

    Linda
    http://lasteve1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog and becomeing a follower. Your blog is amazing.......absolutely gorgeous I am definately going to follow your blog and visit it daily. Once again thanks for visiting mine I would never have found out about yours if you hadn't

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they are adorable! I'm a new grandma too! My grandson is turning 3 months in a couple of weeks. I really need to get crafting! Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. That onesie mini is simply gorgeous. I'm loving all of it. All the wonderful details, trims, ribbons and flowers are stunning. Absolutely beautiful. What a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute!!! You are so talented! Mom will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely Beautiful Marlene. I haven't been to your blog in a while. Wow! You have made some really gorgeous projects!
    Glad you had fun at the expo.
    Happy Scrappin'!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment