Friday, September 30, 2011

A few additions to my fall decor.

This year I've added this garland to my fall decor. When I saw it, I just had to have it. I added a bit more brown and golden glitter to the leaves and it sparkles so when the light hits it just right. Because my house is small, I really have to be very selective on how I decorate for the seasons.

This is my front door wreath, this year all I did to it is that I added a few more leaves and sunflowers. I also had to touch up with hot glue some of the little pumkins that had loosen up a bit. I love how it looks against my brown front door. Still working on a few more fall decor projects, I'll be posting them soon.






6 comments:

  1. very pretty marlene....i just luv the fall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty decorations. I can see a bit of that sparkle on the garland. Looking forward to seeing what else you create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marlene,
    You have totally gotten me in the mood for fall. I love you decorations. the room is gorgeous.

    Paula
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your front door wreath! It's so Fallish looking. Jess did a post today about Halloween decorating too. I guess it's something in the air. I hope you have a fun Fall weekend.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Marlene. Your decore is beautiful. So warm and cozy. Now if only we could have some cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment