Saturday, July 16, 2011

PLAYING WITH GLITTER.

This weekend I really had no special project in mind and that's ok by me. I just felt like paying with my goodness. I took out some of my dies, chipboard, favorite papers and glitter. I love the look of glitter against news paper print or any black and white print. I don't know why but, I just love that look. This is what I came up with and I can't wait to incorporate these die cute pieces into my projects.
Hope every one is having a fun weekend.







6 comments:

  1. OMG, your glittered pieces look fabulous!!! I can't wait to see your projects using these!!!

    I just want to say how much I admire your talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog, yours is lovely. Love your chipboard pieces all glittered up. Congrats on your feature too! I am following you in Google Reader now. Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful glittery embellishments, sure to make any project look amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the glitter embellishments. I can't wait to see how you use them and what you use them on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a glitter lover too...and I just may copy you and play with some glitter and crown cutouts this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marlene! These look sooo awesome!! Love that bird cage. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment