Tuesday, July 26, 2011

MAKING DO WITH WHAT YOU HAVE.

I'd like to start by saying that I'm very blessed and thankful for what I do have! But, a girl can still dream. Even though I have a cute and a oh so pretty little scrap closet-nook, just to myself. I still dream of the day I can have a whole scraproom.
So in the mean time I've taken over my kitchen. I don't cook or use my kitchen at all, so I figure it's just a wasted room. Don't get me wrong I think cooking is a beautiful art form too, but I was just not blessed with cooking skills. But, I do LOVE to bake! go figure. So here is peek at how I've taken over the kitchen......I think I need HELP, before my scrapbooking takes over my little house.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your space...I LOVE your home.....and I LOVE YOU my sweet friend!!!!! Those boxes at the top of the cabinets look nice and neat. One day YOU WILL have your very own scrap room.....good things come to those who wait - TRUST ME!!! Besitos, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marlene,

    Believe me when I say that I would swap my large craft room at the blink of an eye for the beautiful paradise garden you have! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment