Tuesday, July 12, 2011

BANNER CRAZY.

I had such an amazing weekend!!! Our monthly crop this time was hosted by Kathryn she hosted it at the Paper Niche, the crop tables all had little goodies for us, Kathryn gave us these super cute ocean themed goodness and she also gave every one of us a $5.00 store gift cert. On top of that the store gave us a 20% discount on our purchases, SWEET! Thank you Kathryn for being such a nice hostess and for choosing the Paper Niche.
The day stated by MERCY, ANA and myself heading to the flea market. WOW, it was great, I found tons of goodies at amazing prices. I got lots of vintage yumminess, I'll post pictures of my goodies latter.
At the Paper Niche, I had a BLAST with the die cuts available to us. I went banner crazy, they had these cute little banner dies and I just went for it. It's always so nice to spend time with my scrappy friends, we had a blast! I was so into it that I totally forgot to take pictures. Our next crop is hosted by YEYA and I can't wait.

Here are my little banners. I made these for my mom, sister Dolly and my friend Beth from Alabama. Hope they like them.















2 comments:

  1. Yes, we surely did have an amazing time. I think we need to go to the flea market again. I would love to go and find some more goodies.
    I had such a good time at the paper niche. I did not do much but just hanging with all the girls was fun. Can't wait for Yeya's.
    Your banners are super cute. You are on a role this week. I want to go back to the Paper Niche and cut out the album. Do you want to go next week one day. Let me know which day you are available to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene, you're just to amazing, my friend!!! I love absolutely everything you do!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment