Sunday, June 26, 2011

THE INRRESISTIBLY SWEET BLOG AWARD.

I'm so happy to have received this blog awards from the talented Ms. ANA thank you very much. Make sure to check out Ana's beautiful blog.


The rules for this award are the following:
(1) Send a Thank You to the person who nominated you and include their link.
(2) To accept award list 7 random facts about yourself.
(3) Pass the award onto 8 other awesome blog buddies


7 Random Facts about myself:

1. I love to hang out with my hubby and do nothing.
2. I believe in aromatherapy.
3. I love to get dirty in my garden.
4. I love to get pampered.
4. I love to play racquetball.
5. I love baking.
6. I love to entertain family and friends.
7. I love to decorate.

It was very hard to pick just 8 ladies. But,I love to visit these 8 creative ladies, so I'm passing this award to them.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

Thank you Ms. Ana for this blog award, that's so super nice of you.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to pass this award on to you and the others. I love your work and you deserve it.
    Thanks for accepting it and passing it on to others that you feel deserve it and will appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment