Sunday, May 1, 2011

SO SUPER HAPPY.

I'm so excited and grateful for what my friend ANA gave me last week. Isn't it just gorgeous! She no longer had a need for it and she asked me if I wanted it. Oh my, when I saw it, It's a real antique with wheels on the bottom. I just fell in love with it. For now it's in the middle of my living room cause I have no idea where I'm going to put it. I just LOVE looking at it. Thank you Ms. Ana.


I also wanted to share with you what I've been working on. I've tea dyed some fabric and been playing with my favorite stamp sets. This is what I came out with, now they are ready for me to incorporate in some project. I love how they turned out.

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome Ms. Marlene. I am glad that you love the piece. I'm also glad that it went to a good home. Someone that will appreciate it.
    Your tea dyed fabrics look amazing. Your so talented. We definitely need to get together and scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment