Monday, May 23, 2011

Praying for Joplin, Mo.

Can't sleep.


May God's light, grace and comfort be with all those families grieving the lost of loved ones. May God's presence be with all those who now have to start putting their lives and neighborhoods back together after those deadly tornadoes. Please lord keep all the bad weather away from that area. I also pray for all the rescue workers thatare probably tired of working hard and long to find survivors. I ask this lord in the name of Jesus, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. What a great post. What is going on in the world? I ask myself if it is really coming to an end? All these tragedies going on around us. I pray for all those families.
    I can't sleep myself. I have been tossing and turning all night for the past 2 nights.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment