Sunday, May 29, 2011

More goodies to add to my collections.

OMG I'm so happy, can you believe someone was getting rid of all this. The warehouse next to my tia (aunt) Caridad's was throwing out all these sample books of fabrics and trims, she said she has a bunch at home for me. I could not believe it, they are perfect for little sewing project or to make tags. I can't wait to start playing with it all.











I'm so excited, I just received this huge box of vintage goodies from my personal shopper lol. My friend Beth from Alabama, she just loves to junk around, so she's always on the look out for things that I might be able to use, she's the best. I LOVE getting happy mail from her. Thank you Ms. Beth, I loved everything and I also received your second box but, did not take picks of it, great goodies in there too.





4 comments:

  1. Belle le chicche della tua amica, anche a me piace andare alla ricerca di cose nuove, ma quà in Italia c'è poco. Tu trovi sempre delle cose bellissime ,il vintage lo adoro ,e tu sei molto brava in questo stile....baci Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ms Marlene, you must be in heaven. All those goodies. Love the tassels and the crotched flowers are beautiful.
    I bet you will be in your room scrapping every chance you get. I know i would. But I do have a question, where do you plan on putting all this stuff away at? I can come over and help organize whenever you want. You know how much I love to organize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ms Ana, you know I welcom your organizational skill any time. But, I'm afraid my little room is not going to get any bigger any time soon. Yes, I'm loving all these new goodies.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Marlene..I am sure you will put this all to good use....ps...loved your post about Beauty!! looks like you all had fun,,,your cup-cakes are the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment