Thursday, April 28, 2011

SIGN UP FOR MAY SWAP IS NOW OPEN.

Hi ladies, some of you may know that I host a swap over at YPP and we have a great theme this month. Take a peek, I'll love it if you would join me. If you want in on it, please sign up at Your Paper Pantry, not here.

The theme for this month is to embellish 2 small/med lamp shade frames. You can easily find used lamp shades at garage sale or thrift shop for just a few dollars. One lamp shade needs to hang from the top and the other lamp shade is for a desk lamp. Think how beautiful they will look in your scrap space. You can use just about any embellishment for this swap and no sewing is needed. You can embellish with buttons, few bits of laces, paper, flowers, bling, laces, beads, charms, fibers, you get the idea.

The requirements are: You must have at least (4), 3 dimensional element and those elements could be lace or trim that's been ruffled, paper, flowers or any other embelies that you love to use. The other requirement is that the lamp shades must be at least 6" tall, let's try to keep them 6" to 8" tall for shipping purposes, but they could be larger if you like.

Here are some idea and for the life of me I can't remember where I got these images from. But you would agree with me that these ladies are amazing.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment