Monday, April 4, 2011

Goodies from my lovely friends.

Thank you ALL, you did not have to bring me anything, just getting together was a gift in itself. I'm loving all this scrappy goodness and will put it to good use.






OMG What can I say. Teri knows that I love Eiffel towers, she did an amazing job, this is so gorgeous. Love the little envelope pocket and the metal charms. Thank you Ms. Teri.





I've found a place in my tiny little scrap area, it makes me happy just looking at it.

She knows me......Thank you Janet. Take a look at all the detail and love that she put into this beautiful Orchid.




She is BEAUTIFUL, Thank you Ms. Ana. I've never had one of these plants and will need to do a bit of research cause I want to make sure she'll be in a happy spot.

5 comments:

  1. What wonderful friends you have! You are truly blessed with beauty -- it's everywhere around you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, the fun scrapping keeps giving! LOL. You do have some marvelous, wonderful, and thoughtful friends. Love your post, brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you loved all of your gifts. We all gave from the heart and that makes it so much better. We definitely have to do it again. I had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well deserve goodies for an awesome hostess. Enoy your goodies, Marlene. TFS... Hugs, Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff...what fabulous friends you have!
    You are one lucky gal! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment