Monday, March 14, 2011

My take on a junk journal.

I had so much fun working on this project, I'm a gardener after all. This junk journal I created for the JUNK MARKET
swap over at Your Paper Pantry. This swap is hosted by my friend Ivett, I love her work and I can't wait to show you her take on it. I can't stop looking at her journal, gorgeous!!!!
The object of this swap is to work with left over embellies and paper. I did add a few new things. Check out my You Tube for full details.



















6 comments:

  1. So beautiful Marlene, very inspirational. Love it
    Arohanui
    XX :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite lovely. I like how you made that little sitting fairy look like she is sitting forward, in two dimensions. How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually Alison, the bodies of the sitting fairies are glued down, but the wings are not. That makes them look in two dimensions. Not hard at all. Thanks for your comment.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful bit of whimsy journal. Love all the details you put into this art piece. Happy week ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely, delicately beautiful!
    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this journal is so fabulous!! So many details to look at... a feast for the eyes!!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment