Saturday, February 12, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.

This is my new, little cupid. I recently found him while junking around in central Florida. I think next year I'll make him a cute little outfit. LOVE HIM!




I LOVE making cakes and I often go HERE for inspiration. But, I have to say I won't be making one for this Valentine's day. I signed up for a mixed media art quilting class with my friends Olga and Sharon, that I'm so looking forward to. In the evening dinner and a movie, simply sweeeeeete.




4 comments:

  1. Cupid cutie. Fabulous cakes. Happy Hearts to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene, how appropriately your blog is named!!! You always find the most amazingly unique items!!! Love the cupid and the cakes!

    I wanted to take a moment to thank you too for your condolence on my nephew's passing away. I very much appreciate your thoughtfulness; it did not go unnoticed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made a great find with that sweet little cupid doll. Did you dress him up in the crown in lace? Too cute!
    I've seen how they make those topsy-turvy cakes. Amazing! These are gorgeous.
    Patricia :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh yummy cakes. And I have a few Kewpie dolls like that which I bought in the early 90's when I was crocheting, still have a couple. Cute what you did with him.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment