Friday, January 14, 2011

Meeting Ivett Carrillo.....WOW

What a wonderful experience it was to spend some time with this amazing lady. I have been following IVETT on her blog and You Tube channel for a while now. Her work is one of a kind, just like her.
We met at my house, then did a bit of shopping and lunch. She came all the way from northern California and for her to carve up a bit of time to meet me, well.... that was just great.
I feel so blessed to have found this huge community of smart, talented, kind and sweet ladies. The friendships I've made here will stay we me always. Thank You!


Look at all these goodies that Ivett gifted me.


2 comments:

  1. OMG, how beautiful and what a wonderful friend!!!

    How kind too are you to mention established friendships with all your blog friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun, Marlene! :D Looks like you ladies had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment