Friday, January 28, 2011

Christmas mini I just gave my friend Olga.

All who know Olga know that her favorite color is white. When we agreed to do this Christmas swap, I new right away that I wanted to make her Christmas mini all white. OHHHH was I mistaken my friends. It's hard to stay with just one color, even if that color is white.

But I soon was saved, I ran into a stack I had put away from last year. The Winter Wonder 12 x 12 stack from DCWV dictated all the embellies and I'm so happy that Olga liked it. This was such a fun mini to create, cause I got to work with some of my favorite sheer fabrics and ton of Diamond dust.





















6 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful creation, Marlene! I am sure she loved it! Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comment on my pug post! I am a new follower, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful and so very elegant!!! She'll adore it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellissimo bianco diverso dai soliti album natalizzi colorati ...originale elegante schic..complimenti ciao Marisa Italy

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's gonna love it Marlene XX :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Marlene Im sure she was delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your aesthetic!!! You do a fabulous job!!! I'm one of your newest followers!!

    Hugz,
    Ash
    http://cricut-crazed-lady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment