Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Goodies for friends.

These little keepsake projects I did over at my new friend Dale's. I got to finish the projects, all I added were the embelies. These ladies get together for "Scrappy Tuesday", in Ft. Lauderdale that's about 50 miles from were I live. But oh my, what a treat to get together with these talented ladies. I certainly can't go every Tuesday but, I'm going this Tues. and I can't wait to see what we are going to work on.

Dale is working on her super GORGEOUS advent tags, check her out HERE





This beautiful pin is going to Martica, she loved the one I used to embelish a picture frame. I had forgoton where I got it from, but I found it. She loved it.

2 comments:

  1. How fun to get together and share creative ideas and talents. Love what you have made. Safe travels and enjoy this season. Happy Holly Jolly Joy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Ella! Thank you SO much for becoming a follower of my blog! I really appreciate it and it means so much to me! I'll be back around and have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment