Monday, September 13, 2010

Meeting Marelys for the first time.

When I first started scrap booking I thought no one scrap booked here in South Florida. We only have one scrap booking store other than Michaels and Joans and I thought, where will I meet other ladies that like what I like. I tell you, I have been blessed, little by little I keep meeting these lovely ladies that really understand my passion for this craft.
I met Marelys via YouTube, her name is "YEYA 1978" take a peek at her work. We met over by her work during her lunch hour, her hubby and sister-in-law came and we had the greatest time. They make the cutest couple, so young, smart and funny.


Marelys, Martica and I.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Marlene~
    What a lovely blog. Your photos are wonderful and the little ATC's for July 4th are spectacular. I have always wondered about ATC's and what they were about. Thanks for visiting me at Thoughts of Whimsy!
    Blessings~
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope super beautiful and happy scrappy you all are!! love it!!
    great place to live!!
    witha grin,
    steff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! It is nice to have people to share the love of a passion with, its wonderful that you are making so many friends.
    Enjoy!!
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look like you are having fun! I love how many scrappers are popping up around here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you're all having a wonderful time! Isn't it just great to meet new friends with the same interests?!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment