Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm at it again.......LOVE making kits.

I love to scrapbook but I so enjoy putting kits together. I love the creative part of looking for paper and putting together all the yummy embellishments. Many of you have asked me that you would like to purchase smaller kits at a lesser price. So here they are take a peek Any of these can be purchase through my Etsy.I'm going to try to post these smaller kits more often. I can only make one or two of these at a time and I can't duplicate them, so if you see something you like grab it soon.
Thank you ladies and keep those comments coming.

This paper collection is gorgeous. Just $5.00 plus shipping.


This Tim Holtz Ideology kit is a GREAT deal, you'll never see this again! $7.50 plus shipping.


Super cute and happy mini kit. $3.50 plus shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment