Monday, August 9, 2010

MY BABY IS SICK.

I was devastated to even think I might had to put her down. I couldn't hear a thing my Vet. said. On top of that I had left Olga and Kathryn in my home alone and I took off to the vet's. These ladies are so nice and sweet, sorry guys I'll make it up to ya.

My Juelsy is doing much better now, thank god! But, she was not doing well, she was totally paralyzed from her mid back down. I was blessed with finding a great Vet. He ASAP started her on intervenes Cortisone and I did two subcutaneous. She is now on oral meds and getting her physical therapy. She can now, at least walk and do her things. She is over 10 years old, and I'm just not ready to let her go.






6 comments:

  1. Oh, Marlene, thank goodness she is doing better. I would feel the same. Enjoy every moment and cherish them. TFS !! Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Marlene:
    I'm so sorry about your baby. I understand what you are going through. I don't have a dog, but my mother has and I'm always there for her when her doggie get sick or is not feeling well. Hope everything goes back to normal soon.
    best regards,
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon, sweet little baby!
    Its heartbreaking when they are sick :-(
    Fingers crossed for speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bless, I hope she is better soon! hugs Alyson x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I pray she gets better...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear friend! I know there are no words to make you feel better! I understand this all too well! Please do know my thoughts and prayers are with Juelsy. I hope she gets better soon! I am here for you. Anytime, anyplace! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment