Sunday, August 1, 2010

I GOT MY CRICUT.

What a nice surprise to get home and find the box. I couldn't wait to get my Cricut and when I got it I didn't know what to do with it. So I signed my self up to an intro class. I decided to invite my niece, who loves to scrap with me, well at the end of the class she was teaching me. We had a great day and ended up at Starbucks for our fav. I can't believe she is so smart and all grown up. We always have a great time together but, at the end of the day I was exhausted. Sometime I wounder how parents can do it 24/7. It's so great being an aunt!








5 comments:

  1. Marlene,
    How totally fun and how lucky for you to be able to spend such quality time with your niece.
    I love my cricut, although it did take me a while to really incorporate it into my crafting. I kept thinking how am i living without this, then it was - how do i use it on this project?? lol
    Have fun cuttin up a storm.
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you love it? I have been drooling over these for a while. Maybe I will have to splurge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the land of Cricut...where a little green bug with the biggest eyes rules! I love my cricut...and I know you will too! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW! awesome that you and your niece can scrap together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWW! I love my Cricut and I'm sure you will love yours! Your niece is a doll!!!!!
    You are an awesome aunt, your posts say it all... love love love!!!
    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment