Sunday, August 22, 2010

DOMESTIC GODDESS mini in a pot kit!!!

Hay, hay, hay, look at this cutie of a mini. This was so much fun to put together.
The inspiration for this kit was the Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess paper collection.
Just feast your eyes on this eye candy!!!! This would make a great little gift for some very special lady. I only have a very small amount of kits, if you want one e-mail me and I'll get an invoice out to you ASAP. Check out my finished mini and kit on my YouTube channel: 4umarlene1.


The DOMESTIC GODDESS MINI IN A POT KIT is $16.00 plus shipping, see side bar for shipping info. I had previously made a mistake on the cost of the mini, thank you sis for correcting me. IT'S BETTER NOW!






1 comment:

  1. Hey Marlene,
    I love the pieces coming out of your studio lately. Just fabulously creative!
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment