Friday, May 14, 2010

SHE'S A VERY SPECIAL PERSON! Ms. Artmingle that is.

I'm so super excited, just look at what I got. Is this a piece of art or what? This is the most beautiful tag that I have ever seen. Well as it turned out I was not even on the swap. My friend Olga made an extra one for me. This is a pretty fantastic lady. Check out her blog HERE
and look at this month's tag. I got to see all the material that she was going to use on it, so I can only imagine what her May tag looks like in person. I will soon see it!!!! I can't wait.

She also surprise me by gifting me with alllllll these goodies. Her generosity and kindness is beyond words. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!









4 comments:

  1. AWESOME Marlene,
    It must be so awesome to have a friend let alone an awesome artist living not far from you, to learn from. LOVE IT Girl, itmust be awesomr. Enjoy, and thank you so much for sharing your goodies with me.
    LOVE IT
    Arohanui XX :-)
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am absolutely jealous! When kathryn showed me the tag on Arlene's video I was in love. I love asian themes. Lucky gal you! Thanks for sharing! Always fun to see when people receive amazing gifts from amazing people!

    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlene! Your photography is outstanding!
    Maybe we should plan a road trip and go hunting for great sites and take great photos for our projects ! Thank you so much for your so kind words ! I am happy you are enjoying the goodies! Hope to see you soon girl !!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Marlene!! i came across this fabulous blog site!! i thought of you instantly!! hope you enjoy!! :) http://rebeccaersfeld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment