Thursday, May 27, 2010

GOODIES FROM MY FRIEND BETH.

Just had to share all this yummy goodness from my friend Beth. She's the best shopper ever! Actually Beth is an amazing artist, she does the most beautiful oils on canvas in a primitive style and she builds the most beautiful pieces of furniture. I'm so dying for her to start a blog and share her creativity with all of us.
She lives in Alabama, thrift shop heaven to me. Well she buys things here and there and them gets them to me. OMG what an awesome sight when I open the box, whoooo hooo!!! She find the cutest goodies for scrapbooking. THANK YOU Beth, I love it all and can't wait to use them.

Look at these vintage post cards, they are soooooo beautiful.


Feast your eyes on all this vintage lace.



Yup.....jewelry for embellies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment