Saturday, April 24, 2010

MY FIRST SWAP, OH MY NERVES.

YIPPIIEEE!!!! I did it. This is the finished project. This swap was hosted by Judi She another amazing lady, take a peek at her work on YouTube, I love her mix media!!!
Well, here the theme was wings and we had a 4x4 area to work on. This was sooooo much fun to create. I'm hooked on the swaps. I'm just afraid to com mite to something I can't do or finish on time.




This is my second swap. I took the plunch and joined Arlene's tag swap for April. The theme is roses and flowers. Here is my work in progress, so far I'm happy.
I'm so super excited about this swap too. These inspiring ladies are amazing, you know their tags. I'm trying my best and I hope they like it.



8 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! Marlene I love them, GOOD ON U. Well done girlfriend, super super cute. Love you for giving it a go. Keep up the awesome work.
    XXX:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM goodness. You know how much I love dress forms. Beautiful Marlene. And this is your first? WOW! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything here is wonderfully gorgeous! Love it. Totally beautiful. Thank you for sharing all of your beautiful work and your awesome craft space with the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and very creative! Love this pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Marlene! Both swaps look totally awesome ~ so fabulous! LOVE THEM!!!

    ~Kathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que bonitos son Tus tags eres toda una profesional. Me encantan !!!!!

    Oh Omg I love that stamp drawer you have.

    Were did you get it????

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are beautiful! Sure to be loved!
    ~Debra
    Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  8. My gosh! Your entire blog is a beautiful work of art. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment