Tuesday, April 20, 2010

AN INSIDE LOOK AT VERY TALENTED LADY!!!

WARNING PICTURE HEAVY POST.....


This is an amazingly strong, smart, independent and talented woman. It was such a treat to be in her creative space or should I say spaces. Olga has two creative rooms. One room is for her quilting/sewing and the other is her scrap room. I love them both! These rooms are full of positive and creative energy, they are GORGEOUS!!! She likes dress forms and she use that theme to decorate the quilting/sewing room.

We have to get her to do a YouTube on her creative spaces, because they are full of organization ideas. Thank you Olga for the tour and for making me feel so sincerely warm and welcome in your home. Take a look at her blog HERE Help me out my bloggie friends. Send her a comment and ask her to please show us her rooms on a YouTube.

















I just had to share with you this lovely piece of art. This is her "ITALY" book. This is an OH WOW book. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT. Just feast your eyes on this eye candy!!!!
Rich canvas, metals and lots of embellies, I have one word for this yummyness. GORGEOUS!






5 comments:

  1. Oh wow she has a beautiful room !! I will go and tell her !
    HUGS, JANIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Marlene I can't imagine the overwhelming joy of being in those rooms.
    Thank you so much for sharing these pictures with the rest of us mere mortals.... lol
    I'm off to request the you tube tour!!
    Thanks for sharing...♥
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beauty, thank you for sharing those beautifully inspiring rooms with us.
    I'm off to request the you tube tour....♥
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I requested she do a tour, hope it works,
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marlene,
    I've been to visit Olga and become a follower.
    Thanks for the introduction!
    Oh, I love the Italy book-I forgot to tell Olga!
    Happy creating,
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment