Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I FINALLY GOT TO MEET OLGA AND KATHRYN FROM LIFE ON THE SCRAP BEACH!!!

WOW.....WOW.....WOW.....What an awesome time! This weekend I got a call from Olga, who I had not met. She was inviting me to come over her house to meet Kathryn, I about fell of my seat! Kathryn was HAND delivering the most gorgeous mini,Olga WON the auction. Her bid was $198.00, you go girl! She said she was not going to be out bidded. Well ladies this gorgeous mini was so worth it. The picture do not do it justice, what detail and all the glimmer.

I felt like a news reporter, asking so many questions and they were so nice about it. Is amazing the friendships that you can make on line. This evening was so incredible and these ladies are so talented and FUNNY, if you only knew. I felt like a kid meeting her heroes.
Thank you ladies for this unforgettable evening. I feel like I've known you for ever and I hope we can do it again soon.


video

5 comments:

  1. OMG how much fun ! I know you girlies did have so much fun !! It is really neat that they live so close to you !! Congrats on you joyous day !
    HUGS, JANIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW>>> Oh gosh I wish I was there, man that MINI must of been AWESOME, you girlz deserve a nice nite out. WELL DONE OLGA, and AWESOME JOB KATHRYN.
    mARLEEN, give up your day job, U SO ROCK GIRL< DEFINTELY A REPORTER U R.
    Arohanui Xx
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marlene ! I come from Katryn's blog I saw you won the auction congratulations !!! this album looks so wonderful and so great to meet Kathryn in person that must be great too. Thanks for sharing the story and the pictures....enjoy your album :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that mini is beautiful. CONGRATS to the wnner! So glad you had a good time.
    hugs,
    me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, so much fun!!! Can't wait to do it again!!!

    ~Kathryn :D

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment