Sunday, March 28, 2010

I LOVE TERESA COLLINS!!! Take a tiney peek at what I'm working on.

I just got the so very yummy Teresa Collins Chic Bebe Girl. I saw this collection while blog hopping and had to have it. This gorgeous and very well price kit came with 2 9x9 bracket shaped chip board pieces meant to be used as your book cover, but I chose to do a mini book instead. It also came with calender paper, notes paper, mini tag papers. alphabet stickers and a so beautiful flower transparency. All of this plus a nice sample of this paper collection. Oh I forgot, it also came with the matching Chic Bebe Girl ribbons, 36" of 3 different ribbons. This collection is so me.
My mini is about my girls Jule and Pearl, my two adorable Shih Tzus. I have so much paper left over that I can truly make two more minis. Can't wait to show you the finished project.





4 comments:

  1. Where did you get it Marlene its so cool????
    You are such an INSPIRATION as ALWAYs,
    Show me what you have done with the mini or mini's
    Arohanui XOX
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Ella. Welcome to Comesitbymyfire. I was delighted to come here and meet you. You are such a talented lady. I feel inspired already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling popped in to wish you and your family a joyous and blessed Easter.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment