Friday, March 12, 2010

I LOVE hand-me-downs.

Old to them, NEW TO ME. I just LOVE when my sisters decide to redecorate. That means I redecorate. In my family if you wait long enough things seem to come in full circle.
We are 4 sisters and my mom, I'm the oldest and we all love to decorate. We have very different styles, but we're all somewhat creative. So I get so excited around spring time because someone is cleaning house and re-decorating. These goodies are from my sister Mayra. Guess what? I'm going VINTAGE!!!!! I have lots of plans and I'll keep you posted on my progress, take a look at my NEW goodies.














These are the things that I'm giving my friend Sonia. She loves Oriental decor and I had some pieces that I loved and enjoyed. But, it was time to make room for the new. I had told my friend that I would mail her the boxes but, they where too many, so she was so nice and came down from central Florida to pick them up. She loved them.....NEW TO HER.

9 comments:

  1. Oh My...I have now just drooled over all my keyboard...What beautiful items...I LOVE THEM!!!

    I adore vintage and we were supposed to go antique shopping tomorrow...but with all of this rain and cool temps...I think we will hold off and just stay in!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!!!!! Marlene, These are wonderful, You have got some wonderful things, Im watching you for sure, keep me up to date. grat haul.
    Arohanui X
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i Agree Jude. Marlene these are gorgeous! i love your style and ypur blog :) take care!
    hugz,
    ER

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci de ton abonnement chez Manon21.
    Je découvre ainsi ton blog.

    bonne semaine

    manon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour Marlene,
    I wanted to come by and thank you for following. You have a beautiful blog, so much to see. What a fabulous collection your friend will br enjoying.
    I'll be following along and will be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made quite a haul. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! so many nice treasures. I love "hand me downs" too! When someone parts with things that are no longer of use to them and the beauty is still within it when I find it...ooh I hit the jackpot! Great for you! Smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice sister! I usually have to hunt at stores for things like that and you got them all at once! I'll be following along to see what you will do with all of these goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marlene,thank you for visiting me.How beautiful images in your post!!
    I wish you a happy springtime too
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment