Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Take a look at my new vintage inspired 12 x 12 layout kits, super fun.

I had a request for some 12x 12 layout kits and here they are. Talk about super fun stuff to play with, check out these vintage inspired kits. Please know that all kits are slightly different, but everything coordinates really well.

If you like to add items from my new Etsy store, see it HERE the Etsy items will be shipped FREE of charge, plus if you are a blog follower you'll get a 20% discount on all Etsy items. Please note that this courtesy discount is for my blog followers only!

THE 12 X 12 LAYOUT KITS ARE $27.00 EACH, PLUS SHIPPING AND I ONLY HAVE A VERY LIMITED AMOUNT.


This is the Vintage Collage kit. See it HERE.






This is The Family Connection Vintage Kit.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Marlene,
    These Vintage kits are fantastic.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment