Wednesday, January 27, 2010

MY MARIPOSA COLLECTION KIT AND ADD-ON KIT

SO SO EXCITED. MY FIRST KIT!!!

Hi! ladies, I want you to know I had sooooo much fun putting this kit together for you. This paper is truly gorgeous and I loaded it up with lots of embellishments, ribbons, punches, charms, buttons and flowers.
Please note! All kits are slightly different but, coordinates really well.

The Mariposa main Kit is $ 36.00

">Vid 1:

">Vid 2:

">Vid 3:




Mariposa main kit picture.


The Mariposa add-on kit is $ 21.00 SOLD OUT!

Add-on kit ">here:


The add-on kit picture.


If you like to place an order e-mail me at: jebert@hushmail.com Or just leave me a comment.

8 comments:

  1. Yummy Marlene! Your kit looks yummy! Good for you doing your first kit!!! Let me count my pennies an see if I have enough for this this weekend!
    Your silly, I love both your blogs, great pics of your garden and garden work station!
    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Love it and I have emailed U 4 one , hehehehehe. Just love it
    Arohanui X0X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marlene darling, thanks for stopping by my cottage and for the kind words you left behind, much appreciated. You have lovely blog, full of interesting posts and beautiful photos and now a new follower…me. I look forward to many visits with you in the future.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg marlene!!!!! how many of these do you have?? maybe i can get one when hubby gets back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful :) I love all the goodies and I love your New Year's countdown mini.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marlene,
    This is fab-u-lous! I emailed you so that I could order one. I can't wait to hear from you. Thank you. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know you made a kit! OMG! congrats girlie!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment