Tuesday, December 8, 2009

WINTER CROP CLASS AT DAMARIS.

So glad I made it to an actual class. All that I have learned about scrapbooking has been through YouTube. I had so much fun at Damaris' winter crop class this weekend. It's hard for me to have a free weekend but, it was so worth it! I learned a lot, we made a Christmas mini (I'll be posting pics later). I love to learn new things, I actually got to see the Zutter Binder in action and the corner rounder that goes right through chip board. I got to take home a finished mini and tons of goodies that Damaris gave us. She was also having a huge holiday scrapbook sale and all the merchandise in her pink room was 50% off. How great is that? So I picked a few things that I needed.
These talented ladies have been friends for a long time and they all LOVE to scrap. I finally got to meet ADY.
Ady did the most beautiful LO!!! Thank you ladies for the warm welcome, I had a great time.



This is Michele, Vanessa and Ady hard at work.
This is a soooo gorgeous banner that Vanessa worked on, it turned out BEAUTIFUL, she got it as a kit. I had never seen an actual completed one; so it was a treat to see her work on it.


This birdie was part of the banner. I fell in love with him. How cute is he????

1 comment:

  1. It was great to finally meet you in real life. I'm so glad you had a great time. Not to worry there will be plenty more next year. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment