Saturday, December 12, 2009

WHEEE WWW!!!!! MY CHRISTMAS TREE MINI ALBUM....so much fun.

I had so much fun working on this little mini album, I'm very happy how it turned out, is the smallest I've ever made and I think he's a cutie! You kind of have to think about the placement of things a little differently when they are this small.

I love this paper collection, is the Peppermint Forest collection from Joann. The stickers and the chipboards are from DCWV Holiday collection. I've made two minis so far using these exact supplies and I have so much paper left.
I still have one more Christmas mini that I HAVE TO finish, another Christmas gift. I'll post it as soon as I'm done. Having FUN!!!!








2 comments:

  1. OH MY Marlene, These are so CUTE, and do Darn packed with goodies, and the clamour and glitz of christmas is wonderful. I love Ur ENERGY, U just get in there and really show UR FLAIR. I LOVE IT. So darn COOL Girl.
    Arohanui XXxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Marlene. I love your xmas mini album. You are on a roll with these mini albums. Great Job. On another note, I just joined on the ScrapBeach. So, I hope to see you there sometime. Take care, Friday

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment