Thursday, December 31, 2009

WHEEE WWW!!! I'M ON VACATION.

Yup...... its finally here, vacation time. This little trip was kind of up in the air, but finally we are off to Alabama. We're visiting friends, actually is my sisters best friend, Beth & Rocky. The guys are hunting and we are shopping, how great is that.

I keep hearing of this gigantic antique/thrift shop place and finally this time I'm, tagging along with them. I'm so excited to finally meet Beth's children, I've heard so much about them. I'm so looking forward to spending some time with friends, in a country setting far away from the city. Can't wait.... Ahhhhh peace and quiet.

THIS IS WHAT AWAITS US, IS THIS HEAVENLY OR WHAT.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!! I wish you the very best in 2010 and may you have a fabulous vacation and may you find lots of goodies on your antique shopping trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year my friend. I can't wait to see you so you can fill me in on all the details. Bet you took tons of beautiful pictures. Call me!
    Hugs,
    Me

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment