Monday, December 14, 2009

MY FIRST SCRAPBOOKING CLASS..... THIS IS WHAT WE DID. SO CUTE, I LOVE IT.

I'M SO EXITED! I want to share this lovely mini that I did during my very first scrapbooking class. I only been watching You Tubes, check out MYmy channel. That is where I've been learning from. It was so nice to go to an actual class at Damaris'.She is super nice and I learned a lot!

The paper that we used was the COSMO CRICKETJolly by Golly collection. I just love this paper is so whimsical and bright with a retro feel to it. Just love it!!!










3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!! Marlene, this is AWESOME, Gosh U have been busy, I love it, and the papers are so cool, gosh I want to make one, is that graphic 45? yep pretty cool, good on yah girl proud of you, bless U for sharing with us, so excited I carnt keep up with you. Blessings
    Arohanui XXxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! I love that paper line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love all the paper & embellishments that you used to create this pretty project.
    Aloha

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment