Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm storage challenged. Ya think!

Don't get me wrong. I love our home and I'm so thankful for it, is perfect for just the two of us. But, since I started scrapbooking I think my house is shrinking? So I've come up with some ingenious ways of storing my supplies.


This is where I store my larger punches, in a 5 gallon bucket that I keep in our bedroom closet.

These little wooden suite case like container were a hand-me-down from one of my sis.


My favorite illustrator is Mary Engelbreit. I collect anything I can find of hers . I store it all safely in here, with plenty of room still left.

I keep it on the bottom of this wall unit, no one knows what's in it.

This other one is a bit smaller.

I keep old junkie jewelry finds and charms that I have to take apart and work on.

This goes on the other side of the wall unit. Another storage problem solved!

The only set back with my storage system is that sometimes I forget where I hide/store things. I still can't find my floss and sewing threads ????

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad. I'm in the same boat. I know my house is shinking. The more I watch Youtube scrapbooking hauls my house shinks 2 feet. Hehe!!!! TFS !! Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great storage solutions - we all need those!!! It was great meeting you in person yesterday :) I took a picture of my completed banner when I got home and posted it on my blog...

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment